UPDATE (Tuesday, February 27)
We are excited to share a brief overview of our Hackathon agenda! Please be advised that emails to all confirmed and registered participants were sent out yesterday. Everyone who applied should have gotten an email from us. If you have not heard anything, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us an email! We are so excited to hack with you!
The Hackathon Team
We are inviting hackers to join FTL and Social Sweethearts this March 2 and 3 for a frenzied 24 hours of designing, coding and making.
You'll have the opportunity to bring together all sorts of data and information using any and all tools the web has to offer in our “Social Infotainment Hackathon”. With the goal of creating a memorable user experience in the context of infotainment, this hackathon aims at bringing together 30 creative minds to build exciting visualizations and apps, using your favourite APIs.
Infotainment provides stories to the people with personalisation and emotionalism. It tries to search for thrilling, special and surprising essence of an event and makes an entertaining, exciting story out of it.
If you are male or female familiar with web services, data science and APIs, apply today to be a participant on March 2 and 3 with celebration to follow!
Schedule: Fri, Mar 2, 2018 6:00 PM until Sat, Mar 3, 2018 10:00 PM
- Social Sweethearts will keep its doors open 24H round-the-clock with the option of people staying overnight in the office
- The competition ends at 7:00 PM Saturday, March 3
- Presentations and awards will follow in the next hour
- Closing with some social time, food and drinks until 10:00 PM
Deadline for application is Saturday, February 24th, 2018. Prizes will be awarded and at the end of the 24 hours where teams present their work to the judges.
- Hackers will work in teams of 4-5 members
- Mattresses will be available for anyone wanting to spend the night/take power naps
- BYOL (Bring your own laptops!) And any other gear you might need (monitors, desktops etc.)
- Food and drinks will be provided (dinner, breakfast, lunch, snacks)