FTL is going to the Future of Leadership Initiative Conference "The Truth Behind Innovation“ and three of you are coming with us!
Oh happy day, it’s giveaway time! Female Tech Leaders could not be more excited to announce a special giveaway in collaboration with the Future of Leadership Initiative (FLI). Here's the deal: we are offering 3 free (2200€ value!!!) conference passes to participate - alongside industry and thought leaders - as delegates of the Female Tech Leaders community in an English-speaking, open think tank on leadership and innovation.
The FLI Conference this year will focus on 3 key questions that are of particular importance in the context of digitalization:
- How can I as a leader innovate myself to be a role-model for innovation?
- How can leadership create the conditions that drive true innovation in complex organizations
- How to create an effective and sustainable innovation ecosystem?
Amongst others you will hear keynotes and viewpoints of inspiring leaders like Jeff Burton (Co-Founder of Electronic Arts, and of course FTL Advisor), Dr. Hannes Ametsreiter (CEO Vodafone Germany), Harvard Professor Barbara Kellerman (Author of the Book 'The End of Leadership'), according to the magazine Spiegel “Germanys most known strategy consultant” Antonella Mei-Pochtler, Cyber Architect James Law from Hong Kong, Silicon Valley expert and start-up entrepreneur Catalin Voss, and Konstanze Frischen from the social business incubator Ashoka in Washington D.C.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Here's how you win:
To enter, follow the steps below:
- Post a photo on your Instagram or Facebook account and in the caption answer the question "How can leaders encourage innovation?" (max. 25 words). Be creative – use photo, video, caption and don't forget to introduce yourself.
- Include the following hashtags in your post: #innovativeleadership #thetruthbehindinnovation #FTLvisitsFLI
- Tag the @femaletechleaders Instagram/Facebook account in your post
- One final thing: the post should be available to public (otherwise we can't find it)
This is an equal opportunity competition and is open to all genders. Travel costs to Tutzing (accessible with Munich S-Bahn) are not included. Authors of three most interesting (read: be original, tell a story) and creative posts will win the opportunity to participate in the the Future of Leadership Initiative Conference! All we ask in return is that you post live from the conference on the @femaletechleaders Instagram account and/or share your experience on the FTL blog (yep, this space right here!).
Giveaway will end on Wednesday, February 7th at 23:59. Winners will be announced here on the morning of Friday, February 9th and contacted via DM on Instagram/Facebook.
We are looking so forward to your posts and having your as representatives of the Female Tech Leaders community!
Questions? Leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org